Posted 2 months ago ago
Whether you've become a new 'pawrent' during lockdown or have had your faithful companion for a few years you'll understand just how important a healthy diet is for your dog.
That's why tails.com offers a unique service that creates tailor-made recipes for your furry friend that can be delivered to your door every month.
Requiring you to fill out important details on your dog including their breed, life stage and personal needs tails.com then creates the perfect recipe.
With more than a million possible combinations the brand is able to cater for any and every need and is also offering readers 75 per cent off and free delivery on your first box.
Once you've filled out the online form the tails.com team will create a unique recipe for your pooch and the discount will be automatically applied at the checkout for new customers.
Now delivering more than eight million meals every month across the UK tails.com creates meals for dogs using recipes developed by trained vets and nutritionists.
Providing the right balance of meat, vegetables, vitamins and minerals if your dog doesn't need it then it doesn't go into their kibble.
In order to appeal to all dogs no matter their dietary requirements, tails.com has made sure that all formulas are gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free as well as being sustainable by being soya-free.
Using the information you provide in the online form dog owners can mention any specific areas of concern, whether that's weight or joints.
As your dog gets older their needs will naturally change and tails.com naturally adjusts the recipe to suit the different stages of its life.
How it works
- Tell tails.com about your dog and include any benefits you want to see
- They create their unique vet-approved kibble recipe
- If your dog likes wet food and treats, the team will adjust your feeding plan
- They deliver your dog’s food every month, and you can go online anytime to make changes, pause deliveries or cancel
What are the benefits of using tails.com recipes?
Better digestion, skin and coat health, joints and more
- Ingredients that target specific health improvements through their diet
- Perfectly balanced protein, fat, fibre, vitamins, minerals and supplements
- A recipe that adjusts with them as they age
Feeding your dog is a whole lot easier
- Fast and free dog food deliveries every month
- A feeding plan that covers their entire diet, treats and all
- Supported by a dedicated care team on hand to help you every day
Kibble is king, it’s everything your dog needs
- Keeps them fuller for longer - a little goes a long way!
- Tasty, natural ingredients and no added sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Great for teeth - dogs love the crunch
How it all began
Back in 2013, a small group of people came together to bring one vet’s idea to life. They set out to solve the problem of, despite there being an overwhelming choice of one-size-fits-all food in the shops, there was never anything that could tick all the boxes.
The long lists of mysterious ingredients on the label only made things more complicated and they believed there had to be a better way to feed dogs.
tails.com is now made up of a team of experts including vets, nutritionists and engineers (and their dogs) who have developed a super-smart way to create a unique recipe for every single dog.
From your dog’s weird preferences to that itchy skin condition, a dog’s tails.com recipe is based on information only you as the owner could know.
Even the price is tailored to your dog
Every dog is different and every recipe is too. The price per month varies depending on the size of your dog but as it is tailored so completely, you won’t pay for extras they don’t need.
A toy-sized dog's food will cost on average £10.44 per month, whereas a small dog's food will come in around £14.74 per month. For a medium-sized dog, you're looking at around £20.57 and for a large canine, it will be £29.54 per month. If you have a gorgeous giant-sized furry friend then your monthly pay-out will be around £39.03 for this delicious, tailor-made food.