Posted 53d ago
According to the American Kennel Club, these breeds have the brains and the beauty - and you can see both shine through in your TeamDogs pics of your pets!
1. Border Collie: Cody the Collie’s eyes are so bright and sparky. She could definitely read your mind.
Image: Mrs Corner
2. Poodle: Poodles are crazy intelligent. Especially Cockapoo Bryn who is so clever he can read his own name tag.
Image: Hannah Jones
3. German Shepherd: Look at Bruno being just stunning in the long grass. He's got brawn and beauty and isn't afraid to show it.
Image: William Smith
4. Golden Retriever: This is Ellie. Ellie knows her beauty is simply magnified when she sticks her tongue out.
Image: Gwen Sheldon
5. Doberman Pinscher: How handsome is Eric? And yes, Eric is doing equations in his head right now. He's actually better at maths when he's upside down.
6. Shetland Sheepdog: Isn’t Lexie an absolute beaut? Sheepdogs are famously intelligent and intuitive. Lexie is wondering where her Nobel Prize is right now.
Image: Dawn Hamilton
7. Labrador Retriever: Benji is very sophisticated. In fact, he very much enjoys a cup of tea, when he's not walking the runway that is.
Image: Mark Brown
8. Papillon: This is Skye. She is a total cutie but also has the hearing of a bat, the brains of an elephant and the elegance of a Greyhound.
Image: D McAuliffe
9. Rottweiler: Tash is the “biggest baby going” according to her owner. Tash thinks it takes a lot of work to look this good and be this smart. She deserves a rest.
Image: Andrea Conway
10. Australian Cattle Dog: This is a rare breed to find in the UK, but how could you not want one when they look like this as puppies?? This one wants you to know he'll grow up to be even more beautiful.
Keep up to date with TeamDogs news by following our social pages. As well as videos, tips and advice, we’ll also be sharing your fabulous photos of your very best pals so follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.